Compare Nisa vs In Touch Networks BETASee how working at Nisa vs. In Touch Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nisa vs. In Touch Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nisa scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- In Touch Networks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Friendly environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Nisa.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Pro at In Touch Networks.
- "Sometimes too many" was the most mentioned Con at Nisa.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at In Touch Networks.
I have been working at In Touch Networks full-time for more than a year
Being a people person, I value relationships. One of the most important things about a work place for me, is the people I work with. The relationships I have built with people that work at In Touch... will last a life time and I have never felt like I had to pretend to be someone else to build those relationships. Management have been fantastic through and through, I have had continuous support from them throughout my employment here and as a result have progressed rapidly in my role. My "job" no longer feels like a job, but instead feels more like being a part of something bigger that continues to grow and I have never been more motivated on a day to day basis.
We have done a fantastic job through the pandemic working remotely, Most of us still are. And so the only con at the moment would be: 1. Not being able to see the people I work with daily 2. Not... being at our COOL office
Advice to Management
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK