Compare Nordstrom vs Starbucks BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. Starbucks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. Starbucks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Starbucks scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Nordstrom.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Starbucks.
- "Returns" was the most mentioned Con at Nordstrom.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Starbucks.
I worked at Starbucks part-time
family like atmosphere great support diversity and inclusion straight forward and easy to follow rules structured support systems in case of issues with direct management
sometimes too much focus on upselling and getting away from focus on the customer often very early opening times (5AM) extreme time pressure in certain stores