Compare Northrop Grumman vs Apple BETASee how working at Northrop Grumman vs. Apple compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northrop Grumman vs. Apple. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Northrop Grumman scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Apple scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "9 80 schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Northrop Grumman.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Northrop Grumman.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
I have been working at Northrop Grumman
Flat structure No bureaucracy Plenty of training opportunities and continual development Bleeding edge ways of working Great colleagues Competitive salary for the most part
Still trying to figure out a number of kinks associated with rapid growth
Advice to Management
Look at your bottlenecks and solve them