Compare Northrop Grumman vs BAE Systems USA BETASee how working at Northrop Grumman vs. BAE Systems USA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northrop Grumman vs. BAE Systems USA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Northrop Grumman scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Northrop Grumman had 359 more reviews than BAE Systems USA that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Northrop Grumman had 65 more reviews than BAE Systems USA that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
- Northrop Grumman had 77 more reviews than BAE Systems USA that mentioned "Large company" as a Con.
I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time
Unique and interesting domain and experiences (customers, travel, software development) Hands-off management approach of developers and technical teams (within reason) Agile environment Freedom to... use modern tools and languages (within reason) Exposure to internal and external research and development opportunities Excellent work-life balance Meaningful work Work from home
Sometimes restrictive on tooling due to security Sometimes slow pace of work depending on customer or bid