Compare Northrop Grumman vs General Atomics BETASee how working at Northrop Grumman vs. General Atomics compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northrop Grumman vs. General Atomics. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Northrop Grumman scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- General Atomics scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Northrop Grumman.
- "9 80 work" was the most mentioned Pro at General Atomics.
- Northrop Grumman had 112 more reviews than General Atomics that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Northrop Grumman
Flat structure No bureaucracy Plenty of training opportunities and continual development Bleeding edge ways of working Great colleagues Competitive salary for the most part
Still trying to figure out a number of kinks associated with rapid growth
Advice to Management
Look at your bottlenecks and solve them
I have been working at General Atomics
Company provides an excellent compensation package including 401k and company funded pension.. team oriented environment. Working at GA felt like I was part of something very important
Excessive travel has strained work/life balance