Compare Northrop Grumman vs NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory BETASee how working at Northrop Grumman vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northrop Grumman vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Northrop Grumman had 354 more reviews than NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Northrop Grumman.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
I have been working at Northrop Grumman
Flat structure No bureaucracy Plenty of training opportunities and continual development Bleeding edge ways of working Great colleagues Competitive salary for the most part
Still trying to figure out a number of kinks associated with rapid growth
Advice to Management
Look at your bottlenecks and solve them
I worked at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory for less than a year
* The best part about interning here was the sheer number of interesting talks that you could attend. From famous scientists, to space fiction writers, they all gave talks that the interns were... encouraged to go to. * Get to work on the cutting edge of space technology research * Every other Friday is off, allowing for a great work-life balance.
* Government organization, so the speed of projects and research is limited by the annoying process of applying for and receiving grant money.