Compare NortonLifeLock vs Deloitte BETASee how working at NortonLifeLock vs. Deloitte compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NortonLifeLock vs. Deloitte. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NortonLifeLock scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Deloitte scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 8 years
Making a real difference in the world and its revitalised endpoint after Dryden was a game changer
None now as the company has gone private. The process of constant change never allowed the strategy to embed
Advice to Management
I worked at Deloitte full-time
- Attended many client meetings - Several significant public speaking opportunities - Great offices - My team were brilliant and integrated me very well - Celebratory team meals after deals
- Training was good but less focused for Scholars - Some work was interesting, some work less so - HR are useless, don't be disheartened the rest of the firm isn't