Compare Novartis vs Ipca Laboratories BETASee how working at Novartis vs. Ipca Laboratories compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Novartis vs. Ipca Laboratories. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Novartis scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ipca Laboratories scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Novartis.
- "Good company" was the most mentioned Pro at Ipca Laboratories.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Novartis.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Ipca Laboratories.
I worked at Novartis part-time for more than 3 years
innovative, good salaries, great team, curently one of the best pipelines out there
they know how to attract talent but need to know how to keep it. lots of processes and layers of approvals
Advice to Management
Work on opportunities for MSLs to grow outside of their role.
I worked at Ipca Laboratories
Not many STAR questions asked during the interview. Very relaxed atmosphere throughout the interview. Not very long interview and questions relatively not very hard.
The job was very fast paced and required a lot of undivided attention to all the tasks required of you.