Compare Novo Nordisk vs AstraZeneca BETASee how working at Novo Nordisk vs. AstraZeneca compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Novo Nordisk vs. AstraZeneca. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Novo Nordisk scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- AstraZeneca scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- AstraZeneca had 135 more reviews than Novo Nordisk that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- AstraZeneca had 63 more reviews than Novo Nordisk that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Novo Nordisk for less than a year
Great products, really care about employees - contractors are treated exactly the same as permies, great benefits, has a culture that really focuses on healthy living, social activities and lots of... sporty things going on to get involved with. At Gatwick office, gym, free breakfast and lunch
Because it's a great company to work for, staff turnover is low, so permanent jobs don't come up often. Gatwick location is a bit grim, albeit convenient for road, rail and air travel.
I worked at AstraZeneca for less than a year
Professionalism, technology, communication, honesty and overall excellent company that you should take up the opportunity to join without any hesitation.
Not much, it is a busy working environment but otherwise not many Con's to highlight.
Advice to Management
Continue to do what you are doing, great company and excellent management. Approachable, professional and excellent communication.