Compare Nuffield Health vs Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust BETASee how working at Nuffield Health vs. Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nuffield Health vs. Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nuffield Health scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free gym membership" was the most mentioned Pro at Nuffield Health.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Nuffield Health.
I have been working at Nuffield Health part-time for more than 5 years
Benefits package including gym membership and one for a family member, free private healthcare, allowing quicker access to necessary operations and treatments
Regular training modules to do in own time which seem to come round very frequently
I have been working at Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust full-time for less than a year
- Progression Opportunities - Friendly - Supportive Management
- NHS wages are quite low for a graduate