Compare OVO Energy vs Funding Circle BETASee how working at OVO Energy vs. Funding Circle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at OVO Energy vs. Funding Circle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Funding Circle scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free breakfast" was the most mentioned Pro at OVO Energy.
- "Funding circle" was the most mentioned Pro at Funding Circle.
- "Ovo" was the most mentioned Con at OVO Energy.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Funding Circle.
I have been working at OVO Energy full-time for less than a year
Entrepreneurial, opportunity to learn, brilliant people, highly collaborative
Can sometimes feel a bit chaotic given rapid growth, priorities can quickly change which can make it challenging to keep focus
Advice to Management
I have been working at Funding Circle full-time for more than a year
I am constantly in awe of our Management team, especially through these challenging covid times, and so I felt it the right time to leave a review on what a great place Funding Circle is to work for.... I feel proud and honoured to be working in a business that values your input and is supportive in every way. There is a very open communication channel from all of our senior Leaders. Our CEO in particular has demonstrated complete honesty & integrity throughout this crazy year and I am super proud to be a part of his Funding Circle family. He is humble in every way and is incredibly inspirational - he has a way of pulling you all together on his journey and creating a forward thinking culture, I am thoroughly enjoying my time working here. It is great to see and feel the impact working in a P2P lender and what our organisation is doing for our wider communities.
None that I can think of.
Advice to Management
Keep up with the honest and open communications!