Compare Ocado Group vs OpenBet BETASee how working at Ocado Group vs. OpenBet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ocado Group vs. OpenBet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ocado Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- OpenBet scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Finish early" was the most mentioned Pro at Ocado Group.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at OpenBet.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Ocado Group.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at OpenBet.
I have been working at Ocado Group full-time for more than a year
Hours of work are less if you finish your workload, can get days off easily, well equipped for the job, well supported, management take care of you, customers love the company, get to drive through... some beautiful scenery, can choose your shift and fix days off.
Sometimes in the dark in remote areas, although not seen as your fault when you end up late from traffic it can feel down, sometimes carrying lots of shopping to the apartment up stairs or through... distant walkways from van, exposure of speeding or scraping van as on the road for long, sometimes hard to find a loo, need to give customers the best experience every time, toll roads are not paid for by company.
Advice to Management
Look into lengthening some drop times that are too short but take long, repair vans with no radio, include Aircon for morissons vans, allow subs to be seen before scanning, allow temperature to be... corrected if entered wrong by mistake, by default take toll road navigation off Dani if no help with costs, take off the horn check if not allowed to use horn on site, include vacums by fueling station while waiting for marshals to call as some waste can't be binned.
I have been working at OpenBet full-time
Fantastic benefits, great office, really good work life balance. Free fruit is a big plus. Exciting to grow at such a quick pace.
One might get stuck working on old legacy systems/languages (TCL). Other than that I can't think of any cons