Compare Ocado Group vs OpenBet BETASee how working at Ocado Group vs. OpenBet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ocado Group vs. OpenBet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ocado Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- OpenBet scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Finish early" was the most mentioned Pro at Ocado Group.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at OpenBet.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Ocado Group.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at OpenBet.
I have been working at Ocado Group full-time for more than 3 years
Great values and a fun environment.
It’s a very new company in terms of other supermarkets so everything is very fast spaced as we have grown so quickly in such little times.
I have been working at OpenBet full-time
Fantastic benefits, great office, really good work life balance. Free fruit is a big plus. Exciting to grow at such a quick pace.
One might get stuck working on old legacy systems/languages (TCL). Other than that I can't think of any cons