Compare Office Angels vs Admiral Recruitment BETASee how working at Office Angels vs. Admiral Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Office Angels vs. Admiral Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Office Angels scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Executive director" was the most mentioned Pro at Office Angels.
- "Great team" was the most mentioned Pro at Admiral Recruitment.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Office Angels.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Admiral Recruitment.
I worked at Office Angels for less than a year
I temped with Office Angels during a career break. I found them to be enthiastic and friendly. I always found speaking to anyone over the phone easy and quick to help with any queries. They check in... on you on placements to make sure you are getting on all right which is a nice personal touch . They have some good companies within Brighton that they have relationships with, so it can be good to get your foot in the door by temping with them.
Will try and push you towards roles you aren't interested in - but it is essentially a sales role, so you've got to expect that.