Compare Oliver Wyman vs Accenture BETASee how working at Oliver Wyman vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oliver Wyman vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oliver Wyman scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Accenture scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Oliver Wyman.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Oliver Wyman.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Oliver Wyman full-time for more than 8 years
People - smart and hugely supportive Benefits are good Positive growth trajectory - feels like it's going somewhere Support I&D - great at recognising different characteristics with communities... (including one for valuing introversion - never seen that anywhere else)
Work-life balance - although there's a strong focus on trying to manage it - unfortunately, client needs often make it hard
Advice to Management
Continue on the progressive trajectory - it's a differentiator and creates an environment where everyone can feel involved
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
- The company really cares about YOU as an individual - Lots of company benefits and social occasions
- Demanding hours at times (depending on the client) - Pay is lower than average in the market