Compare Oliver Wyman vs Gaming Laboratories International BETASee how working at Oliver Wyman vs. Gaming Laboratories International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oliver Wyman vs. Gaming Laboratories International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oliver Wyman scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Gaming Laboratories International scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Oliver Wyman.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Gaming Laboratories International.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Oliver Wyman.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Gaming Laboratories International.
I worked at Oliver Wyman full-time
All the usual pros from consulting: Smart people, fast-paced, steep learning curve, broad diversity of projects including very high-end strategy assignments. Feels culture is more flexible and agile... than in MBBs
Management could do more to retain talent and reduce employee turnover. Commitment on work life balance improvement is genuine but delivering limited results. Disparity of salary depending on... locations - very competitive in some places, less in other
I have been working at Gaming Laboratories International full-time
Pool table and ping pong table available, some fun colleagues
A lot of micromanagement, strict timecards daily filling, remote work not allowed. Generally, below market value benefits.