Compare Oliver Wyman vs Plural Strategy BETASee how working at Oliver Wyman vs. Plural Strategy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oliver Wyman vs. Plural Strategy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Plural Strategy scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Oliver Wyman.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Oliver Wyman.
I have been working at Oliver Wyman full-time for more than 3 years
- You get to work with smart, motivated, and friendly people - Competitive salary, really good perks and benefits - Top management seems to genuinely for employees, and there's lots of initiatives... to improve work/life balance and reduce stress, anxiety, etc - You get to work on some really big impactful projects and are trusted by management to make key product strategy decisions - Great focus on development and progression
- Projects vary and so sometimes you'll get a great one and other times you'll get something less interesting or impactful - Design maturity in some parts of the organisation is lacking (depending... on geography, team, specialisation, etc)
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing and continue investing in tech & digital so that the organisation can continue to be on the cutting edge.
I have been working at Plural Strategy for more than 3 years
I've found Plural to be incredibly supportive of the work I've done on freelance projects with them, as well as being encouraging of my work outside of the company. They're a very inclusive and... sociable company and make an effort to get to know their employees.
I haven't encountered any cons.