Compare Onfido vs Access Networks BETASee how working at Onfido vs. Access Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Onfido vs. Access Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Access Networks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Onfido.
- "Fast growing" was the most mentioned Con at Onfido.
I have been working at Onfido full-time for more than 3 years
- Great collaborative environment, the team got your back - If you want to succeed and put in the effort, you will succeed. Extreme ownership attitude - Lots of training, guidance and mentorship
- Growing pains, fast-pacing, quickly changing - Sales tool stack still developing, not yet ideal
I have been working at Access Networks full-time
You are never treated like you are expendable; if there is a problem, team members and executives are motivated to find the root cause and start working on it from there. The company fosters a team... attitude and understands that success comes from working as a team. A healthy work/life balance is encouraged.
Needs to work more on redundancy. There are team members that, if they are out, the remaining department members will be left stranded. There are some ego issues that occasionally flare up.