Compare Oracle vs Amazon BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,061 more reviews than Oracle that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines