Compare Oracle vs SmartFocus BETASee how working at Oracle vs. SmartFocus compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. SmartFocus. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Smartfocus" was the most mentioned Pro at SmartFocus.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Smartfocus" was the most mentioned Con at SmartFocus.
I worked at SmartFocus full-time for more than 3 years
I worked at SmartFocus before the new CEO had really got started and when I was there the marketing department spent a lot of money with very few results. Now they seem to have cut the staff right... down (I think that explains some of the abominable reviews) and started again with fresh talent which is obviously really working for them. I've heard more positive feedback about SmartFocus and their customer service than any other provider in the same category - including the big ticket names! They have the advantage of starting with a clean slate so their product is built around modern digital marketing practices. Other companies systems are clunky and discounted because they're working with old processes. I've still got a lot of friends who work there and they are incredibly hard working and really know what they're doing, which is why I really miss working there and wish them all the best.
I think it's important to reward employees based on their level of contribution work wise, not just the monetary value they're perceived to bring in. The Devs and TAMs do incredible work and... sometimes the sales team get all the credit.
Advice to Management
Look out for the people putting in the extra graft.