Compare Orange vs EDF BETASee how working at Orange vs. EDF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Orange vs. EDF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Orange scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- EDF scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Orange had 60 more reviews than EDF that mentioned "Bonne ambiance" as a Pro.
- "Low salaries" was the most mentioned Con at Orange.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at EDF.
I have been working at Orange full-time
it is very good company it may be the best in the middle east to work in
that is very bad review form uncertain reviewer and i may be a big lair so take it as a joke
Advice to Management
take it or leave it
I have been working at EDF part-time for more than 10 years
I enjoy a fantastic flexible working pattern that allows me to have a fulfilling career and be present for my children. The Company purpose is very clear and everyone understands how they contribute... to this The support during Covid-19 has been second to none and I feel extremely fortunate to work for a company where employee health and wellbeing is a priority
Being a large, corporate company there can be lots of people to involve in decision making.