Compare Overstock.com vs Vivint Solar BETASee how working at Overstock.com vs. Vivint Solar compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Overstock.com vs. Vivint Solar. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Overstock.com scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Vivint Solar scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Overstock.com.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Vivint Solar.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Overstock.com.
- "Door to door" was the most mentioned Con at Vivint Solar.
I have been working at Overstock.com full-time for less than a year
Culture is great, very collaborative and diverse. It's a tech company in the retail business. Lots of room to grow
In the past couple of years things have changed regarding management, culture and focus. You may still hear some old pains but I think it's all good or getting better now.
I have been working at Vivint Solar full-time for more than 3 years
There are a lot of interesting projects for business analysts. People are nice. Unlimited PTO. Great work life balance.
There's no growth opportunities. Low compensation.
Advice to Management
Would love to see the company invest in employees by having Continuing education and tuition reimbursement and clearly defined path and more opportunities for promotion and internal career... advancement.