Compare Oxford University Press vs Adam Matthew Digital BETASee how working at Oxford University Press vs. Adam Matthew Digital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oxford University Press vs. Adam Matthew Digital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oxford University Press scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Adam Matthew Digital scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Oxford University Press.
- "Oup" was the most mentioned Con at Oxford University Press.
I have been working at Oxford University Press full-time for more than 3 years
Great atmosphere, very social and welcoming with a lot of different networks - valuing employees as people not numbers. Also mission-led and ethical, with an important attitude towards and focus on... diversity and accessibility. A large organisation that offers lots of opportunities to explore new teams, functions, and locations.
Quite low pay across the board in Marketing/at lower levels compared to other commercial companies (though balanced out by other benefits).
Advice to Management
Increase pay transparency in Publishing industry by including salary ranges on entry-level roles, along with reviewing marketing salaries compared to workload.
I have been working at Adam Matthew Digital full-time
- Great benefits - Incredible company culture - Really look after employees - The clients you will be working with are second to none
None! A truly fantastic company that I would recommend to anyone!