Compare Oxford University vs University of Huddersfield BETASee how working at Oxford University vs. University of Huddersfield compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oxford University vs. University of Huddersfield. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oxford University scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Huddersfield scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Oxford University had 50 more reviews than University of Huddersfield that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Oxford University.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at University of Huddersfield.
I worked at Oxford University full-time for more than a year
Fantastic colleagues, well-looked after, amazing holidays, collaborative atmosphere, lots of opportunities to learn.
Parking very poor so buy a bike! Oxford is an expensive place to live.
I worked at University of Huddersfield full-time for more than 3 years
Good for those with little work experience. Welcoming.
Not too much mentorship, knowledge passed down.