Compare Oxford University vs Wilfrid Laurier University BETASee how working at Oxford University vs. Wilfrid Laurier University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oxford University vs. Wilfrid Laurier University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oxford University scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Wilfrid Laurier University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Oxford University.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Wilfrid Laurier University.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Oxford University.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Wilfrid Laurier University.
I have been working at Wilfrid Laurier University full-time for more than a year
Friendly staff, values I can relate with, great work/life balance and support and excellent overall environment
Benefits specifically health and dental benefits for staff can improve but other than that WLU is an excellent employer to work for