Compare PA Consulting vs Quick Release BETASee how working at PA Consulting vs. Quick Release compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PA Consulting vs. Quick Release. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PA Consulting scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Quick Release scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PA Consulting.
- "Qr" was the most mentioned Pro at Quick Release.
- PA Consulting had 34 more reviews than Quick Release that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at PA Consulting full-time for more than 3 years
- Great benefits - good range of interesting projects - work/life balance is really amazing - the people is what makes the company great, everyone is a helpful, kind and a joy to work with
- down time between projects
I have been working at Quick Release full-time for more than a year
Open communication channels from New starters to Directors Inclusive working groups Challenging projects Great support from management and the people team.
Nothing springs to mind as negative.
Advice to Management
The culture and staff support system within QR has been really great throughout the pandemic, i can't fault how the team handled this year's challenges.