Compare PA Consulting vs Quick Release BETASee how working at PA Consulting vs. Quick Release compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PA Consulting vs. Quick Release. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quick Release scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PA Consulting.
- "Qr" was the most mentioned Pro at Quick Release.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PA Consulting.
- "Qr" was the most mentioned Con at Quick Release.
I have been working at Quick Release full-time
Small enough that you can have decently meaningful impacts that shape how things are done while relatively young / junior compared to bigger name alternatives. Genuinely a leader in the PDM field..., and acknowledged as such by other companies and industry bodies (always nice to hear!) Opportunities for travel, both regional and international - fun to see different teams and clients in their cultural contexts, good on the CV and you can usually add a few days for yourself. Very supportive and approachable team - both at practitioner and senior management level - if you want / need something and make a reasoned case for it, the chances are it will be approved or arrangements made. Minor queries are usually addressed in mins rather than hours.
Things are run lean, so there's a lot of non-core work to plough through, all taking time. Pay and benefits are fair but not industry leading - a question of personal priorities against the pros... above.