Compare PA Consulting vs Quick Release BETASee how working at PA Consulting vs. Quick Release compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PA Consulting vs. Quick Release. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PA Consulting scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Quick Release scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PA Consulting.
- "Qr" was the most mentioned Pro at Quick Release.
- PA Consulting had 46 more reviews than Quick Release that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Quick Release full-time for less than a year
Friendly employees, supportive managers, a huge focus on employee well-being and socials which helps so much with motivation and positivity, especially during the pandemic :) Also lots of... opportunities to work in different functions with different people, so you can develop a wide range of skills!
For me personally there is a lot of remote working so I don't get to see many people in person, but Covid is to blame for that