Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Citi BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Citi scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Citi had 419 more reviews than PNC Financial Services Group that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Citi.
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year
Company culture is great. Lots of opportunities for employees to grow professionally. Work life balance is encouraged.
I haven’t experienced any cons, and enjoy working there.
Advice to Management
Keep focusing on the employees and growing leaders from within the organization.