Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Citizens BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Citizens compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Citizens. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Citizens scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- PNC Financial Services Group had 413 more reviews than Citizens that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- PNC Financial Services Group had 165 more reviews than Citizens that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- PNC Financial Services Group had 75 more reviews than Citizens that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time
Pension. 401K match, training and development opportunities if your time permits. Actually making a difference in communities with green investing, a social bond, and other leading edge initiatives.
Bureaucracy basics typical of a larger organization.