Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,534 more reviews than PNC Financial Services Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year
Company culture is great. Lots of opportunities for employees to grow professionally. Work life balance is encouraged.
I haven’t experienced any cons, and enjoy working there.
Advice to Management
Keep focusing on the employees and growing leaders from within the organization.