Compare Pareto Law vs Search Consultancy BETASee how working at Pareto Law vs. Search Consultancy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pareto Law vs. Search Consultancy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pareto Law scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Pareto Law.
- "Training programme" was the most mentioned Pro at Search Consultancy.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Pareto Law.
- "Staff turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Search Consultancy.
I have been working at Search Consultancy full-time for less than a year
Leadership team are very motivated and eager to create a top-class business. Benefits go beyond what you would normally see at a recruitment agency. Has a "human" touch you don't have at the... biggest companies - you don't feel awkward talking to senior people. The only place I've worked where you have real, structured, transparent promotion opportunities.
There is a lot going on as the business is developing but this makes it a great time to join. Parental leave could be better.
Advice to Management