Compare Pareto Law vs Sensée BETASee how working at Pareto Law vs. Sensée compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pareto Law vs. Sensée. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pareto Law scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sensée scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Pareto Law.
- "Working from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Sensée.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Pareto Law.
- "Sensee" was the most mentioned Con at Sensée.
I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for less than a year
Since graduating from university and embarking on my sales career, Pareto has given me the confidence not only to professionally develop, but also personally I've had the opportunity to be a part of... two great teams, where I have been continusly recognised for my hard work and supported in all aspects! Pareto offers not only an amazing dynamic culture but the stepping stones needed to elevate and grow within an industry leading business!
Personally, since starting out until now I cannot fault any of my experiences working at Pareto!
I have been working at Sensée for less than a year
Flexible to select required working hours per week. Immediate help from Team leaders, Floor walkers and everyone who is part of the company.
Only cons I found was contract job. I would be more than happy if it's on permanent basis.
Advice to Management
I hope company reaches the desired goal in the future.