Compare Pareto Law vs Wesser BETASee how working at Pareto Law vs. Wesser compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pareto Law vs. Wesser. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pareto Law scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Pareto Law.
- "Fundraising" was the most mentioned Pro at Wesser.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Pareto Law.
- "Team leader" was the most mentioned Con at Wesser.
I worked at Wesser full-time for more than a year
Really work to establish an ethical fundraising culture Meet some great people supportive of professional development
Bad apples can slip through and take advantage or ruin company reputation Long days, physically tiring
Advice to Management
Stricter recruitment or training, or stricter with firing (rare) unethical employees