Compare Pareto Law vs nGAGE Specialist Recruitment BETASee how working at Pareto Law vs. nGAGE Specialist Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pareto Law vs. nGAGE Specialist Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pareto Law scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- nGAGE Specialist Recruitment scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Pareto Law.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Pareto Law.
I have been working at nGAGE Specialist Recruitment full-time for less than a year
Lots of opportunity - there are 15+ companies from different sectors providing diversity with the job and exciting challenges Fun and friendly colleagues - I have a great team Great CSR initiatives... and fun nGAGE nights out Excellent L&D and experienced people within the group who you can learn from Good career progression Open to new ideas and ways to approach challenges within your markets Great location of the office! Inspiring leader - Tim Cook is very well respected in the industry
With so many companies you will be presented with many challenges. It depends if you are a fast moving person or not... I like that the company is changing, growing and evolving. It makes it an... exciting place to work!
Advice to Management
Keep being transparent. As a group we are growing quickly so it's important to make sure that we are all moving at the same pace.