Compare Parexel vs MHR BETASee how working at Parexel vs. MHR compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Parexel vs. MHR. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Parexel scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- MHR scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Parexel.
- "Mhr" was the most mentioned Pro at MHR.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Parexel.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at MHR.
I worked at Parexel full-time for more than a year
Solid matrix organization Good management (I can speak for myself) Pay is competitive within the CRO business Many Remote working opportunities
International collaborations can mean attending calls outside of normal work hours
I have been working at MHR full-time for less than a year
MHR support and invest in their employees through the graduate scheme, mentoring scheme and internal training opportunities. Open modern offices, free parking, canteen and competitive pay.
There is nothing I would complain about