Compare PayPal vs Checkout.com BETASee how working at PayPal vs. Checkout.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PayPal vs. Checkout.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Checkout.com scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at PayPal.
- "Checkout.com" was the most mentioned Pro at Checkout.com.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PayPal.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Checkout.com.
I have been working at Checkout.com full-time for more than a year
- Bright and friendly teammates. It's a pleasure to work alongside my co-workers; - Flexible working hours; - Great for learning and progressing your career. Lots of support from within and outside... the teams. Flexibility in choosing one's path; - Variety of interesting projects. Awesome challenges and meaningful problems to solve; - High standard of engineering and best practices applied. Using a modern tech stack and keeping projects neat, organised, and efficient; - Fair, transparent and excellent remuneration package; - Awesome equipment, sensinble staff policies & meaningful benefits.
- Fast-paced, meaning it's sometimes a chaotic and an unpredictable journey. However, that seems inevitable in a progressive and rapidly expanding scale-up. Also, it's worth noting that this has been... improving steadily and going in the right direction.
Advice to Management
Keep trusting your teams. Focus on the bigger picture, avoid micro-management and exaggeration of minor project & velocity setbacks. After all, progress is never a straight & predictable path.