Compare PayPoint plc vs Ann Summers BETASee how working at PayPoint plc vs. Ann Summers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PayPoint plc vs. Ann Summers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PayPoint plc scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ann Summers scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PayPoint plc.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Ann Summers.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at PayPoint plc.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Ann Summers.
I worked at Ann Summers
So much fun - helped boost my confidence talking to people & probably the best retail job you could ask for! Fab staff discount too - very hard not to spend most of your payday instore!!
Rota's would be created months ahead & we'd be told to book holiday very far in advance too - most the time we didn't know when we'd want off. Overtime done would be paid the month following -... though this didnt occur after lockdown / shops reopened in 2020.
Advice to Management
With staff leaving so frequently / changes in store / covid etc its wiser to create rotas monthly rather than like 4 months in advance.