Compare Paycom vs GDS Group BETASee how working at Paycom vs. GDS Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Paycom vs. GDS Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Paycom scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Paycom.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at GDS Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Paycom.
- "Boiler room" was the most mentioned Con at GDS Group.
I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year
Paycom provides an atmosphere of positivity and growth. It’s willing and eagerness to develop and perfect makes them want to listen to your ideas. There is opportunity here where there isn’t in other... companies
Not that come to mind.
I have been working at GDS Group full-time
The business has a very good Senior Leadership team, who lead from the front. The culture of the business is a good mix of being a driven sales environment but with support and a family feel. It's a... constantly growing organisation and seems to be always striving to improve. As an employee this is a great, as there are new initiatives, incentives and training opportunities introduced throughout the year to take advantage of.
It's a fast moving business so it keeps you on your toe's, and you have to be quite adaptable at times, however you learn a lot, and being part of a growing business gives you more opportunities for... progression and development in your role.