Compare Peninsula vs Uniting Ambition BETASee how working at Peninsula vs. Uniting Ambition compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Peninsula vs. Uniting Ambition. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Peninsula scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Uniting Ambition scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Employment law" was the most mentioned Pro at Peninsula.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Peninsula.
I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than 3 years
• Continuous learning and development • Brilliant support from management •Motivated colleagues with great team players •Supporting businesses from a wide range of industries, so great... opportunities to build personal knowledge •Rewarded for hard work
High volume of workload, but can be managed and contributes to own learning and development
I have been working at Uniting Ambition full-time for less than a year
Supportive colleagues who help with best practice and knowledge share, meaning that you can continue to expand on your skill set. Good company culture with a welcoming team. Good training and... support. Good progression plans.
There have been none in my experience.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing.