Compare PepsiCo vs Gordon Food Service BETASee how working at PepsiCo vs. Gordon Food Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PepsiCo vs. Gordon Food Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PepsiCo scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Gordon Food Service scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at PepsiCo.
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Gordon Food Service.
- PepsiCo had 688 more reviews than Gordon Food Service that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years
All colleagues are highly professional and excellent at their jobs. Ways of working are as important as the work itself. Colleagues are supportive and encouraging, although top notch work is... expected at all times. Very flexible and understanding when home life demands creep in to your working day (nursery pick ups etc). Promotion is based on excellence - all senior leaders are there for the right reasons and provide excellent value add.
I suppose a con could be that if you're not excellent, you'll be managed out of the company. Although for those left, this is a positive!