Compare Physio-Control vs Radiant Vision Systems BETASee how working at Physio-Control vs. Radiant Vision Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Physio-Control vs. Radiant Vision Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Physio-Control scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Radiant Vision Systems scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Life saving products" was the most mentioned Pro at Physio-Control.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Physio-Control.
I have been working at Physio-Control full-time for more than 8 years
Despite the pain of many changes, some of which were not well-received by employees, the company has grown much stronger under Stryker. A big part of this is due to a house-cleaning at the very top,... which saw the top three leaders (all highly incompetent) exited from the company after Bain sold the company to Stryker. The "good old boys", autocratic & uninformed management style has been replaced by a much more professional and intelligent approach towards planning, resourcing, evaluating and problem solving.
For some, the level of outplacement under Stryker has been difficult. But overall the company is much stronger than under Bain.
Advice to Management
Above all, don't rehire top leaders like those that were terminated after the Bain sale!
I worked at Radiant Vision Systems full-time for more than 8 years
Cutting edge tech., interesting customers and lots of travel opportunity
Fast paced environment, which I like, but some might not...