Compare Pinterest vs Uber BETASee how working at Pinterest vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pinterest vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pinterest scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pinterest.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Pinterest full-time for less than a year
Culture is fantastic Compensation Brilliant Growth- options are there for scaling based on your passion/career preferences
Relatively low headcount, it feels like they could do more hiring on cross functional teams and product.