Compare Pinterest vs Uber BETASee how working at Pinterest vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pinterest vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pinterest scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pinterest.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I worked at Uber for less than a year
- Fantastic work/life balance - Vast amount of benefits: £10 per day lunch allowance, travel is covered to and from work, etc. -
- As an EXT (agency worker) you don't have access to as many benefits as a full-time worker and there is no sick-pay. - Also as an EXT, there are certain emails and business meetings that you are... not privy to, this leaves you feeling a bit like a second class citizen. - Not much chance of progression in Greenlight as it's a relatively flat hierarchy.
Advice to Management