Compare Pitney Bowes vs DFW International Airport BETASee how working at Pitney Bowes vs. DFW International Airport compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pitney Bowes vs. DFW International Airport. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pitney Bowes scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- DFW International Airport scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Pitney Bowes had 192 more reviews than DFW International Airport that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
- "Human resources" was the most mentioned Con at DFW International Airport.
I worked at DFW International Airport full-time for more than a year
Connecting people to the world is invigorating and is a neat business to be involved in.
The department is run like a jail-micromanaging employees, ridiculously strict chain of command, and based on intimidation rather than encouragement and trust.
Advice to Management
Treat employees like the professionals they are. Adapt to the times and start running your business with current management research and best practices. This style is way outdated and likely won’t... work for much longer as people will gravitate to employers where they feel valued.