Compare Pitney Bowes vs DFW International Airport BETASee how working at Pitney Bowes vs. DFW International Airport compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pitney Bowes vs. DFW International Airport. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DFW International Airport scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Pitney Bowes had 197 more reviews than DFW International Airport that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Pitney Bowes had 108 more reviews than DFW International Airport that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
- "Human resources" was the most mentioned Con at DFW International Airport.
I worked at Pitney Bowes
Performers do get rewarded well
No room for under performers
Advice to Management
Loyalty is not a given, look after your teams and they will always go the extra mile for you
I have been working at DFW International Airport part-time for more than a year
Not fast based like other valet jobs. You get paid enough to not worry much about tips. Most of the time I’m just sitting doing nothing until flight lands. Great for students, as they offer flexible... schedules.
Good-poor management if you ask. Sometimes you’re forced to stay 15-45 mins over your shift due to the lack of staff (11-19-2021). If you made it to captain position, expect to be working by yourself... taking care of both check ins and check out.