Compare PlayStation vs ArenaNet BETASee how working at PlayStation vs. ArenaNet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PlayStation vs. ArenaNet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PlayStation scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- ArenaNet scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- PlayStation had 34 more reviews than ArenaNet that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- PlayStation had 42 more reviews than ArenaNet that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at PlayStation.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at ArenaNet.
I worked at PlayStation full-time for more than 10 years
Career progression, creative nurturing environment, creative surroundings, excellent package, wonderful product, great people to work with, very professional and also very relaxed and informal.
The recent global transformation process merging teams in the US with Europe. The company isn't what it used to be.
I worked at ArenaNet full-time for more than 10 years
Company provides great medical benefits and a great work life balance.
A challenging time for many as the company is growing and is finding a new solid direction.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.