Compare Point B vs Proudfoot BETASee how working at Point B vs. Proudfoot compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Point B vs. Proudfoot. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Point B scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Point B.
- "Different industries" was the most mentioned Pro at Proudfoot.
- "Consulting firm" was the most mentioned Con at Point B.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Proudfoot.
I worked at Point B full-time for more than 5 years
Strong culture, integrity, interesting work.
None that I can think of. It's a great place to work.
I have been working at Proudfoot full-time for more than 5 years
Exposure to clients from different industries representing various management cultures Learning a practical transformation approach where you actually make change happen Supportive teams &... managers Involved CEO you can talk to anytime so you can actually feel you can have an impact Oppeness to new ideas & solutions
A lot of traveling involved - however that's typical for the industry
Advice to Management
Continue with the initiatives you've started