Compare Post Office vs HM Land Registry BETASee how working at Post Office vs. HM Land Registry compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Post Office vs. HM Land Registry. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Post Office scored higher in 1 area: Overall Rating.
- HM Land Registry scored higher in 7 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Post Office.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Post Office.
I have been working at HM Land Registry full-time
Flexible working hours. Decent pay and availability for overtime. Good opportunities for development and progression.
It can be hard, if you are working in casework operations, to see opportunities to move into roles in other departments.