Compare Powerweave vs Cloudreach BETASee how working at Powerweave vs. Cloudreach compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Powerweave vs. Cloudreach. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Powerweave scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Powerweave.
- "Cloudreach" was the most mentioned Pro at Cloudreach.
- "Delay" was the most mentioned Con at Powerweave.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Cloudreach.
I worked at Cloudreach full-time for more than 5 years
The People have to be the most valuable asset Cloudreach has and the number one reason to work here or want to be a Cloudreach customer! Everyone is dedicated, kind and easy to work with. They... respect who you are and invite you to bring your genuine self to work everyday. Culture and values are a great part of Cloudreach and whilst it is harder to keep it alive when working remotely, the Internal Culture and Communications team does a sterling job at ensuring everyone is included and feels part of the 'Cloudy' family.
With the Atos acquisition I am afraid that the above 'cons' will be forgotten and numbers become more important than people. Hopefully, Atos will let Cloudreach be Cloudreach.