Compare Primark vs Boots BETASee how working at Primark vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Primark vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Primark scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Boots scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Boots had 38 more reviews than Primark that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "No discount" was the most mentioned Con at Primark.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boots.
I have been working at Boots part-time for more than 3 years
Relaxed and enjoyable workplace. Everyone is always positive and everyone helps one another, especially if there are complaints/ problems with customers.
Only Con is dealing with customer complaints, however, that comes with the job so you just need to know how to communicate and deal with people.