Compare Primark vs Lifestyle Sports BETASee how working at Primark vs. Lifestyle Sports compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Primark vs. Lifestyle Sports. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Primark scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lifestyle Sports scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Primark.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at Lifestyle Sports.
- "No discount" was the most mentioned Con at Primark.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Lifestyle Sports.
I worked at Lifestyle Sports part-time for more than a year
Great place to work, friendly staff, always helpful when need be, great part time job when studying part time, really good
Pay was quite poor compared to other competitors, management sometimes not understanding under certain absence circumstances, not really helpful in regards to
Advice to Management
Always great chances to advance up the ladder (sales team leader, assistant manager) willing to look internally for potentially higher roles