Compare Progress vs Ivy BETASee how working at Progress vs. Ivy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Progress vs. Ivy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Progress scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- Ivy scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Progress had 36 more reviews than Ivy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Progress.
- "Job security" was the most mentioned Con at Ivy.
I have been working at Progress full-time for more than a year
Progress feels like a big family. Starting from my first day, I felt taken care of. Everyone is friendly and passionate about what they do, which to me is very inspiring and motivating. At Progress... everyone's opinion is valued and teamwork is at the core of what we do. The company is all about improvement, innovation and collaboration and that shines through in the way we work. Progress feels like a big school, where there are multiple opportunities for development and where there's something exciting happening every day.
As the company has offices around the world, it is hard too coordinate meeting times, which are comfortable for everyone. Oftentimes I'll need to stay late to attend these meetings, which is not... ideal but I do understand that everyone is doing their best to accommodate the needs of the group and at the end of the day the work needs to be done. Another downside I see is that the opportunities for development in some teams are not that many as in others and sometimes you may feel you're stuck in one place. The company is doing all it can to prevent this, but the situation is dependent on the current business needs.