Compare Progressive Insurance vs Nationwide BETASee how working at Progressive Insurance vs. Nationwide compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Progressive Insurance vs. Nationwide. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Progressive Insurance scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nationwide scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Progressive Insurance had 53 more reviews than Nationwide that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Progressive Insurance had 98 more reviews than Nationwide that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Progressive Insurance full-time for more than a year
Flexible hours, work from home, gainshare bonus, internal promotions, amazing company culture -lots of potential for growth if you're patient
can be tough if you are not good at time management, also need to be patient with customers, - this job is not for everyone but it is very rewarding if you are able to handle the workload
Advice to Management
-I can't think of any from the top, honestly, this is one of the best companies I've worked for