Compare Protiviti vs Slalom BETASee how working at Protiviti vs. Slalom compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Protiviti vs. Slalom. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Slalom scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Protiviti had 17 more reviews than Slalom that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Protiviti had 53 more reviews than Slalom that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Internal audit" was the most mentioned Con at Protiviti.
- "Staff aug" was the most mentioned Con at Slalom.
I have been working at Protiviti full-time for more than 3 years
The company is growing fast and is expanding into new services, while retaining focus on people and a balanced life. Not your typical consulting experience.
The only negative is that competitors sometimes win projects just because they are better known brands (big 4, etc)
I have been working at Slalom full-time for less than a year
I accepted an offer to join Slalom back in January this year. By the time I had arrived at the end of my three month notice period, lockdown had already started, meaning uncertainty around whether I... was still able to join Slalom started to kick In. Thankfully, I was able to join, and I received the best onboarding experience I’ve ever had. This started with receiving lots of Slalom branded items a week before joining, followed by a detailed plan of what my first few weeks would look like. I’m now coming to the end of my second month, and considering the circumstances of joining remotely and not physically meeting a number of my colleagues in person, all I can say is that it’s been a truly awesome experience and one that I’ll never forget. If you’re looking for a business who truly puts their people first, a business that is transparent from the very top down, and a business that truly embraces their core values, then you’ve come to the right place. Look no further!
None so far, everything has been great.
Advice to Management
In these uncertain times, employees need their leaders to be transparent, and that's exactly what I've experienced here at Slalom - Keep it up!